Helo Blogger. Here i wrote everything that ever had happened in my life. And sometimes through this blog, i'm gonna write about you. So if you would like to get mad, can go die lah you. TTYM is much better right? ;( Chiow

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New me that you won't ever expected it baby ;)

To sum me up in a few words would be impossible, im a complex character with many sides and many points of view. I laugh. I cry. I bleed when cut. I'm only human and human is all I shall be. When I reach fame I'll still know who I am. I change for no one. I do what I want and I know my consequences before I act upon anything. I set myself up for success, never failure. To me life is precious and I live every minute to its fullest. If something I do or say keeps me from getting a job, well I'm too good to waste my time on it anyhow. I reach for the biggest and best. Money and the finer things in life empower me to strive.

A little birdie once told me that if you dont strive for greatness, you'll never know what you could've had. Failure isn't a bad thing, it builds you and helps you learn what not to do in life. Once you become an expert at failure, thats when you being to succeed. So take a chance... take a few chances but ALWAYS. ALWAYS. No matter what get back up and go after what you want!

I'm not the type who's friendly, but once you add me or confirm me, I will try my best to have a kindly and warm welcoming you in my life
Yeahh, sometimes I wonder why am I don't really have friends when I'm at school long time ago.
People always think the worst for someone else, is that a good way for you to treat people? HAHA, think about it :)
Those who can accept me and treat me well at that time, YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON :)
Those who are not, why must people who doesn't bother you at all, you still keep snobbish, and judging out of the blue?
You gotta be kidding? You're not that smart to act all the way like it? NOT EVEN PRETTY TO ME, because you're just an EYESORE :D
So well, the point then, do not be the one who's always looking for someone weakness, or interfere with someone business when it has nothing to do with you :)
I've been nice, so do not make my anger come all of a sudden, because I don't want to be a FUCKER just like you ;)
ouhh, it's not flash back scene, but this is to warn you who dare to pick up the fight with me, yawww, I LIVE MY LIFE FOR MYSELF NOT YOURS.
p/s :AKU TAK SUKA ORANG YG BERIA SANGAT LAH, BUAT AKU MENYAMPAH