Helo Blogger. Here i wrote everything that ever had happened in my life. And sometimes through this blog, i'm gonna write about you. So if you would like to get mad, can go die lah you. TTYM is much better right? ;( Chiow

Saturday, October 30, 2010

You are liar ;(


I. Hate. You. That word suddenly came out from my mouth when you told me 'sorry baby, i can't hang out with you today. I'm busy. Yeahh i know i'm a lil bit childish when it comes about love but did i care? I want to spend my time with you. Don't you ever try to get it? BIATCH and call you LIAR to describe my feeling right now ;( Totally dissapointed ;( Why baby why? Is your event is much important than me? You know i can't get a chance like this twice. I've been waiting this moment too long. Erk. When we will get a chance to spend time together more again? Could you tell me? You can't. Right? Herm ;(