Helo Blogger. Here i wrote everything that ever had happened in my life. And sometimes through this blog, i'm gonna write about you. So if you would like to get mad, can go die lah you. TTYM is much better right? ;( Chiow

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy birthday ! :)

Lana, happy birthday baby girl ! Wahh you're 14 years old now sayang ;) Awesomeeee !
May God bless you in everything that you do baby ;) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you ! :) Love you friend ♥

We start to become a good friend since last 4 years ago. Became your friend was the amazing thing that ever had in my life. We used to laugh about a silly things right? Haha and now still remain the same. Met you at the school everyday just like met with my boyfriend. I'm so happy when we share the joy and laugh together ;) Praise to God cause rewarded me a good and true friend like you. And i'm sorry if sometimes i make you feel down and annoying when you with me ;( Just wanna wish, happy birthday bby girl ;) Love you Liyana Darimi ♥♥♥