Helo Blogger. Here i wrote everything that ever had happened in my life. And sometimes through this blog, i'm gonna write about you. So if you would like to get mad, can go die lah you. TTYM is much better right? ;( Chiow

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gee, sorry kayy baby? :(

Gee, jgn ah marah. Last night i just joke. I don't have any intention to hurt you baby. You are the only one for me lah bby. I won't find other than you. Only YOU. Kayy baby? Bby, since i know you, you make me changed a lot. I've turned from worse to lil bit kind hearted even sometimes i don't feel i don't want to. I know you are a girl and it same goes to me, but i don't even know why i feel this feeling towards you. You make me feel free and high again. Goshhh baby, please don't you ever leave me. I only have you. You baby you !

p/s: Thanks for coming to my life bby :) You are the best damn thing that i ever had ♥